What technical specifications are required to watch the concert?
If you are watching on a PC, you can use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.
If you are watching on a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you can use Chrome or Safari.
- PC OS: Windows 7 + / Mac OS 10.12 +
- Mobile OS: iOS 13.6+ / Android 8+
- Browser: Chrome 70+ / Safari 13.1.2 / Firefox 39+/ Edge42+ Our recommended browser is Chrome.
- Internet speed: Minimum Internet speed of 20Mbps.(30Mbp if the show supports 4K.)
- Not all shows have a 4K option. Only certain concerts have a 4K option. Please check your concert page for whether the concert supports 4K or not.
- Although your internet provider's connection speed is fast, the actual usable bandwidth will be depend on your WIFI router or hub setup. You may also experience poor connections on public networks.
- Please check your MINIMUM internet connection speed exceeds 20Mbps(30Mbps for 4K), Not AVERAGE.
- Resolution selection is restricted when viewing on iOS and the resolution will be set to AUTO, depending on the network status.
- Viewing may be interrupted if you are using versions earlier than iOS 13.6. Please update to iOS 13.6 or higher in advance.
What other technical specifications are required to watch the 4K Streaming?
- 4K & UHD compatible smart TV (if you are connecting directly from the TV), or monitor (requires High-Speed HDMI Cable connection)
- iPhone6S or later, 4K & UHD compatible Android device
- PC graphic card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX650, AMD RX460, Intel HD Graphics 510 or higher, other 4K & UHD compatible graphic card
The above technical requirements are those that VenewLive officially supports.
However, if you are able to watch the test or the teaser video on the concert page without any problems, you are able to watch the show at your own discretion.
If you are using other devices or browsers(for example, SmartTV's own browser), please check whether the test or the teaser video on the concert page is playing without any problem in advance.
For 4K viewers are also recommended to check whether the test or teaser video on the concert page is playing without any problem in advance.
If you are not able to watch the test or the teaser video, please use officially supported devices and browsers to watch the concert.